Best Real Money Casino Bonuses
You've heard the saying, "All that glitters is not gold." If you've ever redeemed a casino bonus only to find out that the wagering requirements are unreasonable or that the site is impossible to get a withdrawal from, you will know this pithy saying to be all too true. That's why we are here to find you the best casino bonuses at the most rewarding websites.
Is it Possible to Win Real Money from Bonuses?
It is possible to win real money online from the countless available promotions. That isn't to say that it's easy, but the more you know about which bonuses are worth redeeming and which you should leave on the table, the more chances you will give yourself to bring home some real money. The first thing to know is that there are two types of bonuses - deposit and no deposit. Like it sounds, you won't need to wager any of your real money with a no deposit deal. These free deals are great if you're new to online gambling or if you don't have any extra real money to burn; they also work well for those wishing to test out a site before they pay. If it's a welcome promo, you will need to fill out an online profile at the casino to access their best no deposit casino bonuses. Just make sure you don't create multiple profiles; otherwise, your entire balance and all your casino bonus real money will likely be confiscated (and this includes other players who are using the same household/IP address). The other types of casino bonuses are the ones that require you to put down some real money. These types of promotions are great if you were already planning on spending a certain amount.
Once you have found the best offer you can, either deposit or no deposit, be sure to first check into the terms and conditions before you place a bet. Wagering requirements refer to the minimum number of times you must wager your casino bonus cash or winnings from your casino bonus. If you won $50, for example, and the site required a 10 times playthrough, you would need to bet a total of $500 before you could withdraw any real money. Therefore, bonuses that come with exceedingly high wagering requirements are probably not worth your time. Some sites even have 99 times wagering, which if you do the math ($50 x 99 = $4,950), it becomes clear that you won't be going home with any real money in your pocket. Also, be aware that each game will count a certain percentage towards wagering, with some counting 100% of your bet, like most slots, and others counting as low as 5%, as is often the case with blackjack.
When you receive a casino bonus, you should have the intention of cashing out for real money. However, this is not as likely as many people would expect. Instead, it is far more likely that you will walk away with nothing or in the hole. This is largely because people are not strategic about which games to play and when to take calculated risks.
All of the best online casinos have a variety of games with different RTPs. Games with high RTPs are not volatile, but they also do not have large payouts. Conversely, games with low RTPs are highly volatile, but they have massive payouts. As a result, many people are drawn towards low RTP games. It is ok to play these games, but you need to be smart about when you play them. The best time to play these games is when you are not risking real money of your own. So, when you are using your casino bonus, it can be a good idea to play low RTP games with the hope that you will hit the jackpot. It is not likely that you will win, but if you do, you need to be careful about what you do next. After getting a big win, the first instinct of many players will be to try to double their winnings. Unfortunately, this is not a winning attitude when you are playing the slots. You see, after getting that big win, you will still need to meet your wagering requirements. This might mean you need to spend hundreds or thousands of dollars before you make a withdrawal. As a result, there is a very good chance that you will lose all your winnings and then some before you are eligible to make a withdrawal.
So, what should you do to meet the wagering requirements? You should play high RTP games to slowly meet the wagering requirements. This will allow you to withdraw a significant portion of your winnings without taking on any more unneeded risk.
Welcome Bonuses Offered by the Best Online Casinos
- Free Spins - As a new player, you might be greeted at the door with free spins, say 25, that you can use on the site's slot machines.
- House Credit - As a thank you for simply entering your personal details, many casinos will give you a certain amount of house credit as a casino bonus, maybe $10, to wager on real money games.
- Free Play - Free play is usually very flexible; you can play any game you want within a predetermined amount of time, say 20 minutes, with certain conditions applied.
- Match Deposit - Match deposit deals will match what you put down up to a certain amount - i.e. 100% up to $200.
- Extra Spins - The best casinos will add a few spins, maybe 25, on top of a minimum deposit for new customers. For some sites, these can be wager free which means you get to keep what you win.
What are Loyalty Promos?
A loyalty promotion is a sign of a good casino. Not only do they want you to play at their site, but they also want to treat you right and keep you coming back. These online casino bonuses might include mobile deals to get you to try their app on your handheld device. Other promos are things like birthday cash, free spins on Fridays, anniversary free play, or match deposit bonus codes for no good reason at all. Find a site that has a list of loyalty promotions clearly listed so that you know you will be rewarded time and again.
Almost all of the best online casinos with have a bonus for new players. They want to encourage new players to join their website and spend their money. However, what you should really be looking for in the best online casino is a loyalty reward for existing players. Not all online casinos have these casino bonuses will help you pick one casino over another.
The Top Slots from Leading Software Developers
- Mega Moolah - Developed and managed by Microgaming, Mega Moolah is known for its world's best progressive jackpots. Since 2007, Mega Moolah has made millionaires of over 50 people.
- Wheel of Fortune - With video, sounds, and graphics taken straight from the popular daytime TV show, this slot machine will satisfy your nostalgia as well as your need for excitement. Wheel of Fortune was developed by International Game Technology (IGT) and is their most winning slot.
- Age of the Gods - Age of the Gods, a five-reel slot machine from Playtech, features the ancient Greek gods and a progressive jackpot. One man won a $1,000,000 jackpot with a $3 million bonus for an even $4mil.
- Gypsy Rose - Betsoft is known for their 3D slots, and Gypsy Rose is a good example of what you will see with this software provider. And, with a 97.6% real money return to player (RTP), she proves to be a fan favourite year after year.
Qualities all the Top Sites Share
- Software - The best casinos use only the most reliable and entertaining software. Examples of top developers include Microgaming, Playtech, IGT, Betsoft and NetEnt. The last thing you want is to be using your casino bonus and then your game crashes or the website goes down. When this happens there is a chance that you lose your wager and you will be unable to get it back. However, if are playing at one of the best casinos with the best software, this should not be an issue.
- Mobile Compatibility - Top casinos let you play when you want where you want by developing mobile apps for your use. You might not initially think that you want to try to win real money on your phone, but take a moment to think about all the time you spend waiting around, scrolling through social media on your phone. That time could be better spent trying to win some real money with a casino bonus while you are on your phone.
- Game Selection - This goes hand-in-hand with software providers. The top casinos have a great selection and will play host to more than one developer if that means giving you the variety you crave. Additionally, the best online casinos will consistently put out new games with the opportunity for players to win money. A casino that does this is keeping up with the competition.
- Customer Service - Customer service means being available by chat, email, and phone at a moments notice as well as a pre-emptive FAQ page to answer your most basic questions. When you are trying to win money with a casino bonus, there is a good chance you will run into a technical issue at some point. This can be difficult to avoid when playing online games. However, what separates the best casinos from the average ones is quick and effective customer service.
- Ease of Use - Casinos should be easy to find, easy to log in, easy to play, and easy to pay. The best sites have clear menus and an obvious search bar. They also allow you to bank how you want, be it cards, eWallets, eCommerce, or bank transfers. When you claim your casino bonus and are trying to win real money, it should not feel like work. Instead, it should be fun, so find an online casino that lets you have some fun.
To sum it all up, the websites you want to play at are user-friendly, engaging, innovating, and generous with their online casino bonuses. While there are plenty to choose from, whether you're based in the USA, UK, or Canada, we will find the sites that will work best for you and give you a chance to win real money for free or close to it.